orijin

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Mike Adenuga’s Daughter Surprises Cousin On Her Birthday


Toju Foyeh
Bella, a daughter of one of the top 10 richest men in Nigeria, Mike Adenuga, has surprised her first cousin on her birthday. Bella gave her cousin, Toju Foyeh, who is a renowned fashion designer an amazing birthday surprise yesterday.
The nine cakes
Toju who was a year older yesterday had earlier discussed with Bella how it is weird to see lots of people get numerous cakes on their birthdays. However, her cousin decided to surprise her by sending nine cakes to her on her birthday with her names spelt on it.

See what Toju wrote below:
I screamed when I saw my gift from my lovely big sis Bella, in fact I was overwhelmed by the surprise. A while ago we were talking and I said, it’s so weird how people get so many cakes on their birthdays, I only have one cake people don’t usually buy me cakes and then fast forward to my birthday I get NINE cakes from @iamcookiejar from Bella spelling out my name! Each cake is unique with different flavours.
 
Happy Birthday to Her

No comments:

Post a Comment