orijin

Friday 24 July 2015

Bimbo Thomas Opens Up On Her Sex Life

Bimbo Thomas 
Popular Yoruba movie actress, Bimbo Thomas recently showed that she has gotten herself a rich boyfriend as she lavished about N45million on a new business outfit, ‘Bimbally Wine and Liquor’. The beautiful and curvy actress is well known for her prominent role in Funke Akindele’s movie “Omo Ghetto” and since then has appeared in countless movies.



 In a brief chat with E24-7, Bimbo disclosed that she believes a couple should have sex as much as possible.
She said: “Couples should meet as often as possible. Maybe four times in a week, if time permits and we’re not far apart”.
Also refuting rumours that her boyfriend gave her N42m to establish her wine store, Bimbally which is located in Ikeja, Lagos, 
she says “I established the store with my own hard-earned money; no man gave me money. Even my family members were shocked when I opened the store because I didn’t inform anybody. My man was also surprised. Anyway, I think its hype for me and I love it, except for the aspect of the man that they added to it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment