orijin

Monday 16 November 2015

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photo)

 
She captioned :

Yeahhhh!Hip!Hip!Hip!Hurray!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!It's my bday today and what can I say unto the Lord!All I want to say is THANK YOU LORD.I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything that I do today. I wish myself continuous happiness till the older years of my life,to see my children children.I wish myself many more years of joy,love,laughter,good health and prosperity.

I am as young as my faith,As old as my doubt,I am as young as my self confidence,As old as my fear,I am as young as my hope,As old as my despair.#birthdayglamqueen#bdaygurl#love#161115#mybirthdate#simplyme#beautifulwishes#igbogirl#Anambraqueen#AngelicQueen#ProudCitizenofNigeria

source :https://www.instagram.com/p/-ItKJ3o8i6/

No comments:

Post a Comment