orijin

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Odunlade Adekola Bagged Glo Endorsement (Photos)

How Odunlade Adekola Bagged Glo Endorsement
Popular Yoruba movie star, Odunlade Adekola has just sealed a multi-million naira deal with telecommunications giant, Globacom.
The new Glo brand ambassador says he was not expecting this success, adding that this contract happens to be a big one for him.
How Odunlade Adekola Bagged Glo Endorsement
In a brief chat with Nigerian films, he disclosed that, “I feel so honored and important. Seriously I don’t know what to say because I am still in shock but I just keep thanking God for his mercy on me. I can recollect few months ago, someone called me from Glo office and asked for my details and personal data, so few weeks back, I was called again and invited to the office”.

No comments:

Post a Comment