orijin

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Why I Lied About My Age - Halima Abubakar.


Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, who has had various controversies trailing her because of her age has finally revealed her real age and why she lied about it when was joining the movie industry.
Why I Lied About My Age - Halima Abubakar
Actress Halima Abubakar
The actress has said she will just be clocking 30 on Friday, June 12, 2015, as against the speculation within and outside the industry that the Nollywood star is either 33 or 35. Read excerpts below:

Your birthday is Friday, June 12. What preparations do you have on ground in respect of that?
I don’t understand if there should be any preparations on that, please (laughs).  I am only planning to spend it with you guys.  So, get ready.  It’s going to be a birthday with the press. Nothing elaborate at all.  It’s going to be an avenue for media interaction where everybody will be free to ask me any question about my life and career, be it positive or negative.  No holds barred.

No comments:

Post a Comment