orijin

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Malta Guinness Endorsed Basketmouth As The New Brand Ambassador

Basketmouth with Malta Guinness officials
The year is starting off on a good note for ace comedian Basketmouth as the comedian on Monday, January 18, officially signed his endorsement papers at the Malta Guinness office in Lagos. Basketmouth in the spirit of his new deal took to his Instagram account posting a picture of him signing the papers with the caption: “Guess who just got endorsed by Malta Guinness, LET’S GO!!!!”

basket

In the joy of his new ambassadorial deal, Basketmouth took to his Instagram page posting a picture of him with the flash back of how he started in the industry and where he is at the moment. He said:

I really was just that boy down the road with nothing more than a big dream and a bigger God….turns out that’s all anyone really needs. He raised men to favour me, gave me talent that is making way for me and bringing me before kings. When I look back, I can’t tell how I got here but the one thing I know is that every single person that has bought a cd with my face on the cover, attended my concert, cheered me on, liked my post, clicked the ‘follow’ button, laughed at my jokes, taken a selfie, said ‘hello’ on the streets, waved from a distance, criticized me constructively, told me the truth, loved me…every single one of you.”

basketmouth3Basketmouth with a bottle of Malta Guinness

No comments:

Post a Comment